Effective Date: 5/12/2021
“We,” “us,” “our” and “Ike’s Love & Sandwiches” refers collectively to Ike’s Love & Sandwiches, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The Information We Collect
“Personal information” includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your company information, your name, your home or other physical address (including street name and city or town), your e-mail or other online contact information such as a user or screen name, your telephone number including home and cell number, physical location, GPS location, your financial information (such as credit card numbers) and your employment related information (such as a resume or references). You may visit and use this website without providing Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us. If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation) the following (collectively, the “Services”):
- Registration and Personal Profile Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of this website or to receive information about Ike’s Love & Sandwiches, you may be required to fill out a registration form. This form requires that you provide certain Personal Information that may include, without limitation, your name, birthdate, a user name or user id, email address, postal address, telephone number, demographic and lifestyle information, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amounts, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
- Employment Related Information – We may retain Personal Information you submit because you are interested in a career with us. We will use this information only for purposes related to your potential employment with us, unless you also provide it to us for purposes in addition to potential employment with us.
When you visit our website or our mobile app, we may collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, your internet protocol (IP) address, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to ikessandwich.com. We use this information to improve our site’s or mobile app’s content and structure. You will remain anonymous to us unless you provide us with your Personal Information.
We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
In addition, to help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our website, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information from our website using automated tools likes cookies or web beacons. We also may share Personal Information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers.
Third Party Links
Use Of Personal Information And Other Information
We may use Personal Information and Other Information for various purposes, including (without limitation): helping to establish and verify the identity of website users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to website users; improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Ike’s Love & Sandwiches; marketing to you; responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions; maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions, such as to fulfill orders, assist with promotions, provide technical assistance, etc. (collectively, “Related Companies”). Related Companies may use your information to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation.
If Ike’s Love & Sandwiches undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition. If material changes to our privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, we will notify you in the manner described above of the business transition prior to transferring your personal information.
This website is directed toward and designed for use only by persons aged 18 or older. We will not approve applications from, or establish or maintain registrations for any user we know to be under the age of 18. Ike’s Love & Sandwiches does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18. If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our systems.
Your California Privacy Rights
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Categories of Personal Information Collected
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information about California Consumers:
- Identifiers, including: real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, signature, age, company
- Commercial information, including: products and services purchased or considered, date and location of purchase, purchase price, purchase history, and purchase tendencies, and record of personal preferences
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including: browsing history, search history, web site interaction information, application interaction data, advertisement interaction data, internet service provider, name and version of operating system, name and version of browser, date and time of visit, pages visited, and geolocation
- Sensory information, including: photos, and video surveillance
- Professional and Employment information, including: professional information and employment information
- Financial Information, including: credit, debit and gift card data, and related payment information.
- Profile information, including: Customer feedback on surveys, attitudes collected from openended comments left by users on Ike’s Love & Sandwiches website, purchasing patterns, store location preferences (including how often you visit and when you visit), and other consumer preferences
Sources of Personal Information and Purposes for Using Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have collected the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following sources: (1) Customers; (2) Website Users and used those categories of Personal Information for the following purposes:
|Categories of Personal Information Collected in the Last 12 Months||Sources of that Personal Information||Business Purposes and Commercial Purposes for Collecting that Personal Information|
|Identifiers Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, signature, age, company||Directly from Customers;(2) Website Users||
|Commercial information Products and services purchased or considered, date and location of purchase, purchase price, purchase history, and purchase tendencies||Directly from Customers;(2) Website Users||
|Internet or other electronic network activity information Browsing history, search history, web site interaction information, application interaction data, advertisement interaction data, internet service provider, name and version of operating system, name and version of browser, date and time of visit, pages visited, and geolocation||From: (1) Automated technologies deployed from website;(2) Website Users||
|Sensory information Photos, and video surveillance||From: (1) Surveillance cameras at store locations;(2) Social Media||
|Professional & Employment Information Photos, and video surveillance||Directly from: (1) Customers; (2) Website Users||
|Financial Information Credit, debit and gift card numbers, and related payment information||Directly from: (1) Customers; (2) Website Users||
|Profile Information Customer feedback on surveys, attitudes collected from open-ended comments left by users on Ike’s Love & Sandwiches website, purchasing patterns, store location preferences (including how often you visit and when you visit), and other consumer preferences||Directly from: (1) Customers; (2) Website Users||
Disclosure Of Personal Information To Third Parties
In the last 12 months, we disclosed the following categories of Personal Information about California Consumers to the following categories of third parties for a business or commercial purpose:
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Categories of Personal Information for a Business Purpose in the Last 12 Months|
|Identifiers Real name, alias, postal address, email address, telephone number, age||
|Commercial Information Products and services purchased or considered, date and location of purchase, purchase price, purchase history, and purchase tendencies||
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information Browsing history, search history, web site interaction information, application interaction data, advertisement interaction data, internet service provider, name and version of operating system, name and version of browser, date and time of visit, and pages visited||
|Sensory information Photos, and video surveillance||
|Professional or Employment information Professional information, employment related information||
|Financial Information Credit, debit and gift card numbers, and related payment information||
|Preference Information Purchasing patterns, store location preferences (including how often you visit and when you visit), and other consumer preferences||
California law requires that we describe the personal information we collect about California consumers, including by identifying specific categories of information.
Sale Of Personal Information To Third Parties
While we do not sell (as “sell” is traditionally defined) your personal information to data brokers in exchange for money. We disclose limited identifiers in order to provide you with relevant and personalized advertisements through our advertising partners.
We provide financial incentives through our A-List Rewards to consumers who allow us to retain and disclose their Personal Information, including the following categories: unique identifier, purchase history, location data, and protected class information. These incentives may include payments to consumers (e.g., free food), and a lower price for goods or services (e.g., discounts).
Your California Privacy Rights
a) Right to Know
California Consumers have the right to submit a verifiable request to know:
- The categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about them;
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information;
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold or disclosed to a third party (other than a service provider) for a business purpose and the categories of recipients of that information.
- The business or commercial purposes for Ike’s Love & Sandwiches collection, disclosure, or sale of the Personal Information.
b) Right To Delete
- California Consumers have the right to submit a verifiable request for deletion of their Personal Information that we have collected from the Consumer.
c) Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
- California Consumers have a right to opt-out of the sale of the Personal Information.
How To Exercise Your Rights
a) Making Right to Know or Right to Deletion Requests
Ike’s Love & Sandwiches will respond to requests in accordance with applicable law if it can verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. California Consumers can exercise their rights in the following ways:
- Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Making Right to Opt Out of Personal Information Sales Requests
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, you may submit a request to us by emailing: email@example.com
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of customer information. For user accounts registered directly with us profile information is protected by the password each member uses to access their online account. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account and that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. When you sign into your account or enter payment information (such as a credit card number for purchasing items), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”).
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site or mobile app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Choice And Control
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of this website. From time to time, we may also send you other messages or updates about Ike’s Love & Sandwiches, our website and promotions or other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from Ike’s Love & Sandwiches please contact us where specified in the Contact section.
You may also request information about your account with us, including a copy of your customer profile. We will provide this information to you on your request, and will update and correct your profile if you wish to make changes.